Monday, August 29, 2011

That's me...

I am so at peace... and yet in the quiet time of inactivity... I tend to get uptight... thinking that there is something I should yet be doing...

My life gets more and more ridiculous as this latest series takes shape, and draws to its peak.

I ultimately feel that all the grip I ever had on the things that most also aspire to, what all of us tend to strive for, alludes me.

Once upon a time I made mention in a journal that God is my only obstacle. Frustrated so by my own efforts to become me, I was on the verge of ever trying to make it happen. So shaped and formed by the Hollywood image of what a hero is... what being significant means...

Yet a few conversations of late have made me feel that feeling of the Holy Spirit flowing through me, taking me from one scripture to the other to the other . . . leading myself, and whomever he's brought my way through a journey of knowledge and encouragement, and knowing our creator.

I'm here, Lord, and you are there. . . none of this means anything to me . . . but all that you have given me to look after... Cheryl, Ashton... Jamie, Sarah, Nicholas, Cherish . . . Timothy . . . I ask that you release me, that you continue to work within me, and within my life to set me free, empower me to do your will, and walk in the steps and path you have laid before me.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment